Age of Blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Advertisment

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Walk my way to school

Hey, readers !! Vas Happenin' ??
So, wanna tell that today I actually walking my way to school. Kinda excited, huh ? My mom is extremely worried though. And I always asked her before 'why can't I walk to school ?'. And it's kinda looks like this. But I'm a girl.



 But I have to cause mom's car broke down and dad is outta town. No transportation at all. And actually missed school yesterday. Lucky to me cause eventually a lot of my classmates live near to my house. So, we walk together. But one of them walk with her boyfriend. Yikes ! Talking about boyfriend, Justin Bieber's new music video that just came out this friday has already 20.5 millions views !! Wow !! Awesome, huh ? No offence, but I think I love the teasers more. Here's the video if you didn't watch yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GuqB1BQVr4

Let's continue with the walking. And my mom said the car will be fixed before I get back from school. But I said to her that I want to go home by myself, walking. The school is over, and I've already half way to my house. Suddenly, I saw mom's car from the other side of the road. SHE FORGET THAT I'M GOING TO WALK HOME !!! And the awkward moment came... Then I said to my friend that my mom is here. So embarrassing !! LLN ( laugh like Niall ) !!

Well, actually, I just wanted to say that I will not post anything for this couple of weeks cause the examination week is coming. I think I will post on the 21th of May. Wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment