Age of Blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Advertisment

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Signing Up

Hey, hey.. What's up, Readers ?? Last week ( on tuesday, thats mean exactly one week ) , I've heard about people signing up for hockey in school.





 Well, I like watching people play hockey but I've never play it before. Or even touch a hockey stick. But I'm thinking that I'll be fine cause my friends who also sign up for it haven't play hockey either. So, thats my first news. The second one is... I'm watching a lot of movies lately cause we get free channel along the week. So, I watched 'Ramona and Beezus' , '13 going to 30' , 'Girl Fight' , 'Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song' aaaannnnndddd 'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never' (even though I watch it like so many times, it'll never get bored, hahaha, sometimes) and many more. But I love and enjoy watching 'Ramona & Beezus' more.. (actually cried). 





 It's about an adventure of young Ramona Quimby and her big sister Beezus. Ramona's vivid imagination, boundless energy, and accident-prone antics keep everyone she meets on their toes. But her irrepressible sense of fun, adventure and mischief come in handy when she puts her mind to helping save their family's home. 


There's tons of things that I wanna tell you, but I kinda forgot. Like the awkward moment that you wanna brush your teeth but you accidently  put your face cleanser. Hahaha.. Its always happens to me (sometimes, when you still sleepy). So, till next time. Don't forget your friends and family cause they love you. <3 Qhadijyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment