Age of Blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Advertisment

Monday 28 May 2012

Twitter ?!?!

Hey, hey, readers.. Sorry about I didn't post anything for the past two weeks, or more.. I've said it that I'm studying and guess what ? My exam is overrrr !!! Yeay.. I know it's already like six days after my exam, but
the internet is toooo slooooowwww..  So, I can't do anything in the internet.

                                                                                 Curse you, Internet !!

And then again, the internet was back. Then, my friend, Nazifa, asked me to follow her. So, I said I don't really have a twitter account. And without hesitating, I create an account for myself in just two minutes. But I think it's more quicker than two minutes. :) So, my first tweet is for my friend. So now, I'm addicted to Twitter.. Yeay !!

This is my twitter account, click here
And this is my friend's account, click here, follow her, she's awesome.
P.S. I just checked my twitter account, guess who is following me ? It's Madison Pettis.. You may notice her as the girl in the movie The Game Plan and as Ellie in a show called Life with Boys.. WoW !!! If you still don't know her, this is a picture of her.



So, do you know her now ?? She's following me !! Don't be jealous.. teehee..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment