Age of Blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Advertisment

Monday 26 March 2012

Back to..

Hey, I just got back from my old school, Chung Cheng..
Don't know if anyone still remember me.. But I saw one of my ex-classmate.. But I just smile at him cause we're so close.. So, just wanna say that I really you guys so much.. When I wanted to stepped out of the school, it's like I don't wanna go.. But when I got home, I complain to my mom about my english teacher (and my school), she said that I shouldn't complain about it anymore cause that's my school.. So, I will not complain.. Just stay in my heart.. So, that's it.. It's kinda short right.. So, I wanna finished it off with some One Direction photos..



Okay.. Bye.. And don't forget to read my next post that is about my own guitar.. Sorry that I always forget to post about that..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment