Age of Blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Advertisment

Monday 27 June 2011

Counselor's Room

Today at school... during Malay class, the counselor teacher sent someone for me... I was so panic and quite blurred why in the world she called me for...????  What I did wrong? Yeah.. yesterday I punched my friend Chia Sze... but it was just for FUN!!!  OH NO!!!!!!! So worried what the teacher might say and OMG!! What I've DONE WRONG!!!!!! Seriusly panic, I almost turned BLUE !!!... It was so obvious that Mrs. Counselor aware of that.... 


In the room there was a few more students sat down in front of the teachers... As I enter the room... the student left me ALL ALONE!!!!!!... Now only me and the counselor teachers....... OMG!!! There are two of them... for the record, I have tae kwan-do but I'never use it before except at the tae kwan-do practise.... HUHU.... and I'm positively sure that I'll never use it againts the teachers... besides they are teachers... What am I talking ABOUT!!! all this because of the panic attacked this noon...  


Someone help me, PLEASE!!!!


okay... back to ther counselors room.... As soon as I reached to the room, the teachers noticed me and with a wide smiled she asked me to sit down.... SHE NOTICED MY BLUE FACE!!! She smiled again....she start asking me things with calling me "SAYANG" wuuhuuuu... wosh... that was a great relief....  


Well, frens I was called for as one of the scholarship candidate, I guess (since I never asked) She said TheyIchoose me base on my english!!.. don't know lah... not so sure,... but regret that I never asked her properly... Then I gone back to my class... with cheery face... !!! I hope I'll be chosen for that SO CALLED SCHOLARSHIP...! InsyaAllah.... Amin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment